3/19/09

another reason to go



Just to make myself feel bad, I made a list of all the bands I am missing (or have already missed) by not attending SXSW. Since I didn't want it to hurt too bad, I didn't even get into the groups that are playing parties outside of SXSW. So, here they are. Hope they sound good without me.


vetiver, magic lantern, m. ward, circle jerks, echo & the bunnymen, elvis perkins, big boi, grizzly bear, peter murphy, a hawk and a hacksaw, efterklang, camp lo (for old times sake), bishop allen, akron/family, no age, blitzen trapper, andrew bird (i'll be missing that twice), beach house, tom brosseau, wolves in the throne room, cale parks, sun araw, pocohaunted, okkerville river, valient thorr, dj shadow, jana hunter, voxtrot, blank dogs, pj harvey, the elysian quartet, crystal stilts, and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment