6/18/09

teen angst


Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - The Smiths (buy full album)
In my life
Why do I smile

At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?


Unloveable - The Smiths (buy full album)
I wear black on the outside
'Cause black is how I feel on the inside
And if I seem a little strange
Well, that's because I am


Half A Person - The Smiths (buy full album)
And if you have five seconds to spare
Then I'll tell you the story of my life:
Sixteen, clumsy and shy


Sheila Take A Bow - The Smiths (buy full album)
Boot the grime of this world in the crotch, dear
And don't go home tonight
Come out and find the one that you love and who loves you


Panic - The Smiths (buy full album)
Hang the blessed DJ
Because the music
that they constantly play
It says nothing to me about my life


Disappointed - Morrissey (buy full album)
This is the last song I will ever sing (yeah!)
No, I've changed my mind again (aww...)
Goodnight and thank you

1 comment: