4/14/10

lonesome traveler shuffle


Bewildered (So Bewildered) - Lonnie Donegan (MORE THAN 'PYE IN THE SKY')
Lonesome Traveller - Lonnie Donegan (TALKING GUITAR BLUES)
Whoa Buck (Whoa Back, Buck) - Lonnie Donegan (ROCK ISLAND LINE - THE SINGLES ANTHOLOGY)
Love Is Strange - Lonnie Donegan (MORE THAN 'PYE IN THE SKY')
Ramblin' Man - Lonnie Donegan
It Was A Very Good Year - Lonnie Donegan (ROCK ISLAND LINE - THE SINGLES ANTHOLOGY)
I'm Just A Rolling Stone - Lonnie Donegan (MORE THAN 'PYE IN THE SKY')

5 comments:

  1. Thank for this. You are a scholar & a gentleman. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fantastic - thank you!! May just have to feature "Love Is Strange" on my summer mixtape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I just read your post. Sitting on the porch, drinking whiskey and watching the sun go down while listening to Lonnie Donegan - definitely now on my to-do list. Sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used, "Lonesome Traveler" on my show: http://rvanews.com/features/the-bopst-show-in-the-other-ear-episode-100/27662

    ReplyDelete